Replicated, a Culver City CA-based provider of solutions for software vendors to operationalize and scale the delivery of their applications into complex enterprise multi-prem environments, raised $50M serial C funding.
The round was led by Owl Rock with participation from Lead Edge Capital, Headline, Two Sigma Ventures, Amplify Partners, BoldStart, Ridgeline, and Heavybit.
The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth and expand into more global markets.
Founded in 2015 by Grant Miller, CEO, and Marc Campbell, CTO, Replicated provides software vendors a multi-prem, container-based platform for deploying cloud-native applications inside customers’ environments for security and control. Customers include HashiCorp, Puppet, UiPath, and Rocket. Chat, CircleCI, PluralSight, and Tripwire.
Why Direct Deposit is a Must-Have for Small Business Owners
Direct deposit is necessary for your finances if you run a small business Owners. It saves you time, money, and paper. It’s also an excellent way to comply with tax laws and ensure employees can access their funds promptly on payday. Plus, it can increase employee satisfaction and help cut down on payroll errors.
Direct deposit is a must-have for small business owners because it saves them time and money. This means that they can focus on growing their business rather than spending hours printing, writing, and mailing checks. Direct deposit is a service that transfers employee payroll funds directly from your company’s account into their bank accounts. The process uses a secure system called an Automated Clearing House or ACH. Once you send your direct deposit provider instructions, the ACH network passes these instructions to each employee’s bank, which then credits their account and debits your business account. Once the ACH transaction is complete, your employees will be paid on their designated payday. You can also split payments into multiple accounts, saving employees more paychecks. This can be a great way to encourage them to stay in the workforce longer and make more savings. Another benefit of setting up direct deposit for small business is that it cuts down on paper waste. Using paper is often associated with a high carbon footprint, and many small businesses reduce their use when they switch to direct deposit. The time you and your bookkeepers spend processing payroll is diminished because there are no paper checks to write, mail, or reconcile. It also means you can avoid reissuing lost or misplaced statements, which can lead to costly fees from banks and payroll services.
Business owners can save time, money, and stress by switching to direct deposit. Not only is it a safe and reliable way to pay your employees, but it also helps to save the environment. The National Automated Clearing House Association estimates that a small business with 25 employees can save up to $2,000 annually by switching to direct deposit. That’s a significant amount of money, especially considering how much it costs to cut and process paper checks. In addition, you’ll save the time it takes to write and mail payroll checks and the expense of reissuing lost checks. You’ll also reduce accounting time by minimizing delays in updating the general ledger and manual reconciliations. Employees will appreciate the convenience of receiving their paychecks directly into their bank accounts, whether they’re in the office, traveling, or taking a sick day. They can also be sure that their payments will arrive on time.
Additionally, direct deposit can reduce the environmental impact of your business by reducing paper consumption and waste. This can significantly improve your green credentials. Ultimately, switching to direct deposit is a must-have for any small business owner. It will save you time, money, and hassle in the long run! Getting started is easy, and your employees will thank you. And if you’re looking to save some extra money, consider putting a percentage of your payroll check in an account set up for saving.
Direct deposit is a great way to save both time and money. It enables you to send employees their paychecks directly from your bank or other financial institution without needing paper checks, envelopes, or even stamps in the mail. It also helps to save you from the hassle of reissuing lost or stolen checks, stopping payment charges, and investigating when a statement has gone missing. It also enables you to ensure your employees receive their paychecks on the date they deserve, not just the day your payroll is processed. This is especially useful if you have staff members on the road or working from home, as it ensures that they receive their whole paycheck no matter where they happen to be. The best part is that you can be something other than a computer wizard or a techie to take advantage of direct deposit. You only need a high-speed internet connection, bank account, or direct deposit service. The real challenge is deciding which services are best for your business. The best choice for your specific situation depends on several factors, including the size of your business and its unique needs. Most importantly, you find a service that offers the features you need at a price that suits your budget. The best way to determine which service is exemplary for you is to contact a few providers and get quotes.
Saves the Environment
Direct deposit is a system that allows businesses to pay their employees electronically through a secure network called the Automated Clearing House (ACH). This process can be used for salaries, tax refunds, child support payments, government benefits, and investment distributions. To set up direct deposit, employers first submit a form from their payroll service or software provider that includes all the information about their employees. They then upload this data into their business accounting or payroll software, which runs their typical payroll processes based on their payment schedule. Aside from saving time and money, the direct deposit has several environmental benefits. This payment method eliminates the need for paper checks, which can significantly reduce your business’s carbon footprint and help you meet the requirements of environmental regulations. In addition, direct deposit can be a safe and convenient way for companies to pay their workers, especially during public health emergencies or other disruptions. It can reduce the chance of lost checks, forged signatures, and fraudulent activity like “mailbox fishing,” a growing concern among businesses.
Moreover, direct deposit allows employees to receive their paychecks anytime, anywhere. They can also deposit their check at home, on vacation, or the go without needing to leave the office. This makes it an excellent option for any business.
Key Considerations When Choosing the Best Powder Coating Equipment Manufacturers
Selecting the best powder coating equipment manufacturer is crucial for obtaining reliable, high-quality equipment that meets your specific needs. With numerous manufacturers in the market, it’s essential to carefully evaluate and consider various factors before making a decision. In this article, we will discuss key considerations to look for when choosing the best powder coating equipment manufacturers.
Industry Experience and Reputation:
- When evaluating powder coating equipment manufacturers, consider their industry experience and reputation. Look for manufacturers with a proven track record and a solid reputation for producing reliable, high-quality equipment. A manufacturer with years of experience is likely to have a deep understanding of customer needs and the evolving demands of the powder coating industry.
Range of Equipment Offered:
- Examine the range of equipment offered by manufacturers. The best manufacturers will have a diverse selection of powder coating equipment, catering to various coating needs and production volumes. This includes powder coating booths, guns, ovens, pre-treatment equipment, conveyor systems, and more. A manufacturer that offers a comprehensive range of equipment ensures you can find all the necessary components from a single source, simplifying procurement and compatibility issues.
- Consider whether the manufacturer offers customization options for their equipment. Each coating operation has unique requirements, and the ability to tailor equipment to specific needs can significantly enhance efficiency and productivity. Look for manufacturers that provide customization options in terms of size, features, and functionality, allowing you to optimize equipment for your specific application.
Quality and Durability:
- The quality and durability of powder coating equipment are essential for long-term performance and reliability. Look for manufacturers that prioritize using high-quality materials, robust construction techniques, and advanced manufacturing processes. Consider equipment reviews, testimonials, and certifications to assess the manufacturer’s commitment to quality. Investing in durable equipment ensures longevity, minimizes downtime, and reduces the risk of unexpected repairs or replacements.
- The best powder coating equipment manufacturers stay at the forefront of technological advancements in the industry. Look for manufacturers that continuously innovate and incorporate the latest technologies into their equipment. Advanced features, such as precise control systems, user-friendly interfaces, energy-saving capabilities, and automation options, can significantly enhance efficiency, productivity, and overall coating quality.
After-Sales Support and Service:
- Consider the after-sales support and service provided by the manufacturer. Reliable technical support, training, and prompt response to queries or issues are crucial for a smooth and successful operation. Choose a manufacturer that offers comprehensive after-sales support, including equipment maintenance, spare parts availability, and troubleshooting assistance. Strong customer support ensures that your equipment runs optimally and minimizes potential disruptions.
Pricing and Value:
- While pricing should not be the sole deciding factor, it’s important to evaluate the overall value offered by the manufacturer. Consider the pricing of the equipment in relation to its quality, features, durability, and after-sales support. The best manufacturers strike a balance between competitive pricing and delivering exceptional value. Compare prices and features across different manufacturers to make an informed decision.
Customer Feedback and References:
- Seek customer feedback and references to gain insights into the manufacturer’s reputation, customer satisfaction levels, and overall experience. Read reviews, testimonials, and case studies to understand how the manufacturer’s equipment has performed in real-world scenarios. Directly contacting existing customers can provide valuable firsthand information about the manufacturer’s equipment quality, service, and support.
Choosing the best powder coating equipment manufacturer requires careful consideration of factors such as industry experience, reputation, range of equipment offered, customization options, quality and durability, technological advancements, after-sales support and service, pricing, and customer feedback. By evaluating these factors, you can select a manufacturer that not only provides reliable and high-quality equipment but also offers comprehensive support and value for your investment. Partnering with a reputable manufacturer ensures a smooth and successful operation, allowing you to deliver exceptional powder coating solutions to your customers and grow your business.
How to Pick the Best Online Retirement Service
Small business owners who want to offer their employees a retirement plan need an affordable provider. They also need a strong platform and robust employee education. This helps small business owners budget for retirement expenses and reduce the risk of errors.
When choosing retirement services online, it’s essential to understand their fees. Many providers offer various services, including asset custody, participant record-keeping, and Third-Party Administration (TPA). Some also offer investment advice. Some charge a monthly or annual fee, while others charge per participant. These fees can add up to a significant sum. Ensure you understand what you’re paying for, and find a provider that offers full-fee transparency. Simplified Employee Pension, or SEP IRA, plans are great for self-employed individuals and small businesses with only a few employees. They don’t require an employer match and don’t require tax filings or compliance testing. However, they have a small set-up fee and an annual administrative fee. Participants pay trading fees and fund expense ratios and can opt for optional advice services.
If you want to choose the best retirement service provider online, look for one with a wide selection of investments and transparent fees. It should offer low fees for both you as an employer and your employees. It should also have a good reputation. In addition, it can help you set up your plan quickly and smoothly. A good retirement service provider will help you establish a safe harbor 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, SEP IRA, or Roth IRA for your business. It will also help you determine whether or not to match employee contributions. It should also have a self-directed brokerage option and various mutual funds. A good retirement service provider will also provide you with a comprehensive report of your transactions. A good retirement service provider will offer various investment options, including a broad range of stocks and mutual funds. It should also have a comprehensive education center that provides tips on investing and saving for retirement. It should also have various customer support services, including email, live chat, and phone. In addition, it should offer a wide variety of account features, including auto-enrollment and retirement loans. It should also integrate with payroll software to make the process easier.
When choosing an employee retirement service provider, consider the company’s customer support. Whether you have questions about the cost of your plan or how to manage it, your provider should be available to answer your questions. It would be best to your budget and then enroll and support you and your employees once the plan is implemented. In addition to customer service, you should look for a provider that offers online administration, record-keeping, and IRS filings. Some providers will even handle your company payroll and other HR functions. This will make it easier for your employees to access and manage their accounts. Many small business owners are not DIY types and want to hand-hold when selecting a retirement savings plan and offering it to their employees. This is why choosing a provider familiar with the retirement plans’ ins and outs and costs is essential.
You’ll need to choose a provider to help you navigate plan requirements and compliance issues. Choosing a provider who walks you through the process will help you transition smoothly and avoid penalties. Depending on your needs, you can choose from a traditional 401(k), Individual Retirement Account (IRA), SIMPLE IRA, or Simplified Employee Pension Plan (SEP IRA). A good employee retirement service provider will handle all aspects of plan administration. This includes record-keeping, preparation of IRS filings, and employee enrollment. Some providers offer employee investment advice and are fiduciary for your company’s plans. Others offer payroll integration and other HR services. It would be best to look for an easy-to-use interface that allows employees to manage their accounts and salary deferrals. When choosing a retirement plan, you’ll want to find out how easy it will be for your employees to enroll and monitor their accounts. Look for a provider that offers an automated enrollment process, which will increase participation. Additionally, it would be best to ask whether the provider offers employees educational resources and live meetings.
Many employers assume a 401(k) is cost-prohibitive, but some providers offer affordable plans, fees, and exceptional service to reduce administrative time. Some also provide a variety of investment options and services to encourage participation. With payroll integration, automated administration, and record-keeping, a good provider can save time and money. Some even help businesses avoid IRS nondiscrimination penalties through safe harbor plans. If low 401(k) utilization is a problem, consider conducting an employee satisfaction survey to determine why employees are dissatisfied. You can then ask for a new provider offering the features your staff wants or expects from their retirement saving plan.
When evaluating employee retirement plan providers, look for a provider with vital transparency and a customer service reputation. Ask about fees for sponsors and participants and how they are structured—whether as a percentage of assets or as a recurring flat payment. You also want to know how much support a provider will offer. Some providers have dedicated teams to help you select a plan based on your budget, enroll your employees and provide ongoing education that drives participation.
If you’re considering a 403(b) for your business, choose a provider with a transparent pricing structure and a wide range of investment options. USA 401k, for instance, lists its fees on its website so you can get a complete picture of how much your plan will cost you.