We are always on the lookout for new submissions for the site. If you have written an original list and want to see it on the front page of Findingtop, this is the place to send it!
We pay $50 for lists! Give us your PayPal or Bitcoin address for payment and tell us about yourself in the author blurb field—include your social media account if you want to promote it.
[contact-form-7 id=”36″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Best Inspirational Quotes To Live By & Famous Sayings About Life
In life, we can’t deny that there are good days and there are bad days. There are also awesome days and awful days. When we experience both the positive and the negative, there is one thing we are sure of: we are alive.
105 Inspiration Quotes to Uplift You in Every Situation
If you ever find yourself feeling lost, find purpose. Read some of these inspiring quotes to motivate you in living your best life.
- “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” – Doug Hutchison
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “There is no greater gift you can give or receive than to honor your calling. It’s why you were born. And how you become most truly alive.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased.” – Katharine Hepburn
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Dennis P. Kimbro
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” – Walter Hagen
- “Always be true to your friends, just as you are to yourself.” – Meg Cabot, Glitter Girls, and the Great Fake-Out
- “I believe purpose is something for which one is responsible; it’s not just divinely assigned.” – Michael J. Fox
- “There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.” – Josiah Gilbert Holland
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
- “Luck is the residue of design.” – John Milton
- “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
- “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” – Charles Darwin
- “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “If you organize your life around your passion, you can turn your passion into your story and then turn your story into something bigger―something that matters.” – Blake Mycoskie
- “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” -William James
- “Be willing to go all out, in pursuit of your dream. Ultimately it will pay off. You are more powerful than you think you are.” – Les Brown
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted, in spite of your changing moods.” – C.S. Lewis
- “If life were predictable it would cease to be life and be without flavor.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Plant your garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.” – Jose Luis Borges
- “The self is made, not given.” – Barbara Myerhoff
- “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.” – Erma Bombeck
- “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk…. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “A man who flies from his fear may find that he has only taken a shortcut to meet it.” – Sador, Children of Húrin
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wildflower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.” – William Blake
- “Lean forward into your life. Begin each day as if it were on purpose.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Don’t worry what others are doing. Do you!” – Russell Simmons
- “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Life’s too mysterious to take too serious.” – Mary Engelbreit
- “All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low.” – John Wooden
- “Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.” – Jonathan Lockwood Hule
- “The secret of success is constancy to purpose.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” – Thomas J. Watson
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
- “Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each is to succeed.” – Corita Kent
- “Having a sense of purpose is having a sense of self. A course to plot is a destination to hope for.” – Bryant H. McGill
- “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” – Sydney Harris
- “Failure is a prerequisite for great success. If you want to succeed faster, double your rate of failure.” – Brian Tracy
- “Don’t allow your past or present condition to control you. It’s just a process that you’re going through to get you to the next level.” – T.D. Jakes
- “You can’t go around building a better world for people. Only people can build a better world for people. Otherwise, it’s just a cage.” – Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
- “You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” – John Bunyan
- “People who use time wisely spend it on activities that advance their overall purpose in life.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.” – Henry Ford
- “You were born with the ability to change someone’s life-don’t ever waste it.” – Dale Partridge
- “There isn’t a way things should be. There’s just what happens, and what we do.” – Terry Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” -Stephen Hawking
- “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” – Bill Copeland
- “I would argue that nothing gives life more purpose than the realization that every moment of consciousness is a precious and fragile gift.” – Steven Pinker
- “The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Just remember: The people that say, ‘your dreams are impossible’ have already quit on theirs.” – Grant Cardone
- “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” – Mark Twain
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities.” – Aldous Huxley
- “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” – Maya Angelou
- “Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The only wealth which you will keep forever is the wealth you have given away.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “Great minds have purposes, others have wishes.” – Washington Irving
- “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.” – Ray Kroc
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” – Joan Rivers
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
- “No man or woman is an island. To exist just for yourself is meaningless. You can achieve the most satisfaction when you feel related to some greater purpose in life, something greater than yourself.” – Denis Waitley
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
- “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.” – Gail Sheehy
- “Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” – Voltaire
- “Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.” – Sarah Louise Delany
- “Every moment of light and dark is a miracle.” – Walt Whitman
- “When you stay on purpose and refuse to be discouraged by fear, you align with the infinite self, in which all possibilities exist.” – Wayne Dyer
- “You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself.” – English Proverb
- “You choose the life you live. If you don’t like it, it’s on you to change it because no one else is going to do it for you.” – Kim Kiyosaki
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
- “Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” – Eminem
- “Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things.” – George Carlin
- “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.” – Winston Churchill
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Often what may appear as a detour in life is actually the most direct and empowering path to your destination.” – James Arthur Ray
- “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “If you are honest, truthful, and transparent, people trust you. If people trust you, you have no grounds for fear, suspicion or jealousy.” – Dalai Lama
- “Knowing is better than wondering, waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure-even the worst-beats the hell out of not trying.” – Meredith Grey, Grey’s Anatomy
- “Live each day as if your life had just begun.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “It’s not about how hard you can hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” – Rocky Balboa
- “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self-evident.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
- “I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it.” – Maya Angelou
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
There are many good reasons to never give up on life. You just have to find them. Be inspired by the wisdom of these people who had led their lives in the most inspired way. It doesn’t mean that didn’t go through the same thing you’re going through right now. In fact, I’m sure each one found themselves in a very similar place. It’s because they’ve gone through the same experience that they can share the wisdom that they gained from overcoming their situations.
Makita Mac700 Vs. Mac2400 Vs. Rolair Jc10 Air Compressor
Do you find it hard to choose between an oiled air compressor and an oil-less one? Well, this should not be a problem if you have all the details about the best oiled and oil-less compressors in the market. Solid steel construction and high CFM to size ratio is a must if you want the most from your air compressor. Makita and Rolair are both manufacturers of the most powerful air compressors in the market, and this review has details on how each of their best air compressors can serve you.
There are several features to look for, including a high horsepower, high CFM delivery, and sufficient tank size. If you need lots of airpower for a busy workshop or home, then Makita Mac700, with its 2.0HP motor and 3.3CFM, is a great option. It will work well for multiple tools that require lots of pressure but not for prolonged projects. It is also affordable and fitted with durable parts, including a four-pole induction motor.
If you run continuous pneumatic tools that need more air for long, then a twin-tank air compressor with a high CFM like Makita Mac2400 will work for you. It is suitable for harsh working conditions featuring a steel tank, cast iron body, and a roll cage construction to protect vital parts. It is more expensive than its hot dog counterparts but better suited for the most demanding needs of a workshop. It is a high CFM with value for the money.
If you need a small oil-less air compressor light and silent for comfortable indoor operation, then you can go for Rolair JC10. It is quiet but powerful, delivering 2.35CFM of air. It can operate most small finish tools including nailers, brad guns, sprayers as well as performing inflation tasks. JC10 is a cheaper option suitable for home use as well as light finish tool tasks in the workshop.
Whichever your needs, you need to understand the tools and match them to the best air compressor. Here is a detailed review of each air compressor.
1. Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0hp Air Compressor
Makita produces the most popular oiled air compressors in the market today. Mac700 is very popular for its iron cast piston and big bore cylinder that compresses more air in one stroke than standard motors. It is built for tough projects able to run continuously for many hours without overheating, which makes it suitable for outdoor projects.
The Motor and Pump
Mac700 has a powerful iron cast induction pump, which lasts longer with heavy-duty service. It runs at a low speed of 1720RPM to reduce noise and wear. The pump is also oiled, which reduces friction and noise, allowing it to run smoothly and quietly. Its greatest advantage is the large cylinder, which compresses more air with each stroke to reach maximum pressure quickly and also reduces recovery time. The pump runs on 12-Amps on a 110/120V plug so that you can use it on a regular socket or extension cable.
This air compressor has a maximum pressure of 130PSI, which means you can run 40, 90, and 100 PSI tools comfortably. Mac700 can handle several continuous draw pneumatic tools such as nailers, sprayers, and sanders. It delivers 3.3CFM at 90 PSI, 3.8 at 40 PSI, which is enough for running any small and standard pneumatic tool.
It has a 2.6-gallon aluminum tank, which delivers enough air power for a long time, reducing the recovery time. Moreover, it has a quick drain valve at the bottom to remove moisture effectively.
Mac700 is oil-based, and it is fitted with a transparent oil tank that allows you to check and change the oil. Its noise rating is 80db, which is on the higher side and may be uncomfortable in a closed space. We recommend using it outside or wearing ear protection for comfortable use indoors. The air compressor weighs 52lbs, and it is fitted with a stable quick-grip handle that makes it easy to move around. It also has a stable base fitted with rubber padding to prevent goring the surface.
Accessories and Warranty
Makita Mac700 uses a universal 1/4 -inch quick coupler. It is also fitted with pressure overload protection. Makita also offers a 1-Year warranty for it. Moreover, all the parts on this air compressor can be replaced, making it easy to change each section at a low cost.
- Big bore cylinder with a short recovery time
- Oil-based pump lasts longer due to reduced friction
- Corrosion-resistant parts including a brass coupler
- Transparent oil container for quality tracking
- Sturdy easy-grip handle for convenience
- It requires a regular oil change
- It produces 80db of noise, which can get uncomfortable in closed spaces.
Q: Can I use this air compressor to power an impact wrench?
A: Yes. It can power any tool with a CFM below 3.3CFM.
Q: Do I need ear protection?
A: Not necessary unless you are working in a tiny room.
Q: Can it run continuously without overheating?
2. Makita MAC2400 2.5hp air compressor
If you need more air to run very demanding tools, then this twin tank unit from Makita is the air compressor to buy. It is also compact and straightforward, which makes it easy to handle by any user. It has a roll cage construction to protect your pump and motor from the elements in an open working environment, which increases its durability.
The Motor and Pump
The air compressor has a 2.5hp four-pole motor, which delivers a lot of power running at a low speed of just 1720RPM. Makita uses big bore cylinder single piston pumps on this air compressor, which also compresses more air in one stroke compared to small cylinder pumps.
It builds maximum pressure of 130 PSI in just 90 seconds. The pump has large air filters to supply the high demand at the pistons. Moreover, it has a quick cooling system that prevents overheating.
The motor is oiled, reducing the noise and wearing making it more durable. It is also power efficient drawing 12.3 Amps at 120V, which means you can run it comfortably on your regular plug. The motor is also protected from water and dust by the roll cage design.
This air compressor has enough power to rival any industrial grade air compressor thanks to its large tank capacity at 4.2 gallons. It delivers 4.8CFM at 40 PSI, which is sufficient for inflation and light blowing tasks. It also provides 4.2 CFM at 90 PSI that allows it to run powerful tools such as nailers and spray painters. It can also run single heavy-duty tools such as an impact wrench of a hand drill for quick projects.
It has an oiled pump that allows it to run continuously for over 3 hours without overheating, which will enable you to complete more projects in one go. It also has a short recovery time, which also increases productivity. Moreover, its tough solid construction makes it possible to use the air compressor in any environment.
It has a noise rating of 80db, which is low, considering its powerful pump. It is, however, uncomfortable if it runs in a closed environment, so you may need ear protection. The whole unit weighs 80lbs, very heavy when moving around unaided but stable enough to install on any surface.
This air compressor uses an oiled pump, so you have to change the oil regularly. The oil tank is transparent, allowing you to check the oil at a glance. The pump is also removable making it easy to change oil and clean it.
- Quick heat dispersion to keep the pump cooled
- Roll cage design to protect vital components
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Durable oil-based pump
- Regulated noise level
- Too heavy to move around unaided
- It needs a regular change of oil.
Q: What is the amperage of this air compressor?
A: 12.3 Amps
Q: Does it accept dual couplers?
A: Yes. It has two outlets.
Q: Can I use it to run multiple impact wrenches?
A: No. It can only run one 3.3 CFM Impact wrench at a time.
Q: Does it have overload protection?
A: Yes. It has a pressure relief valve.
3. Rolair JC10 Plus 1hp Oil-Less Air Compressor
If you need a small convenient unit, easy to carry around, and astonishingly quiet, then JC10 will serve you best. It is best suited for running small finish tools. This air compressor is tough but convenient able to go with you wherever the job is. It is also resistant to elements featuring an aluminum cast tank and a quick drain valve. It also supports multiple small tools with its two outlets.
Motor and pump
Rolair JC10 also has a durable iron cast induction pump, which has a longer life span of over 3000hrs, giving you more value for your money. The pump has dual cylinders which build up pressure faster than single-piston pumps. It has ball bearings that reduce noise to just 60db and also reduces the rate of wearing making it just as durable as oiled pumps.
This air compressor has a 1hp motor suitable for running most standard pneumatic tools. Its motor is optimized for heavy-duty operation running at a slow speed of 1750RPM, reducing wearing and noise. It also has a low amp draw of 7.5Amps at 115V, reducing your power bill.
It has large air filters that supply sufficient clean air to the pump filling up the tank quickly. It builds up a maximum pressure of 125 PSI, which is enough for running 40 PSI, 90 PSI, and 100 PSI pneumatic tools. The CFM rating on this air compressor is 2.35 at 90PSI sufficient for running up to two 1.2CFM power tools.
It has a 70% duty cycle, which gives it more run time before refills than standard compressors. The air compressor runs over 40 minutes in an hour before you have to stop for recovery. It is fitted with a 2.5-gallon aluminum cast tank, which delivers sufficient air for its class of tools.
Rolair JC10 Plus weighs only 38lbs and has a robust and sturdy frame with a balanced handle, making it very easy to move around. It also features a wide rectangular frame fitted with rubber paddings that allow you to set it up anywhere on your floor. It is also convenient to use indoors, giving just 60db of noise, which doesn’t irritate or interrupt a conversation.
It has upward facing pressure gauges that make reading easy. It also features a bottom facing drain valve that removes all the moisture preventing corrosion on the tank. Its pressure relief valve is automatic, protecting your tank from pressure overload.
- Low noise levels at 60db.
- Sturdy corrosion-resistant frame.
- Light and easy to move around (38lbs).
- Wide, stable structure.
- Automatic pressure relief.
- Brass outlets are resistant to corrosion.
- Limited tank size limits you to small tools
- Vital parts are exposed to water and dust.
Q: How long is the recovery time for this air compressor?
A: 15 seconds
Q: Is it suitable for inflating car tires?
Q: Can it be used to power nailers?
A: Yes. It can run any tools with a CFM rating below 2.3.
MAC2400 has more power than the other air compressor in this category. It has a 12.3-Amp motor, which allows it to build up 130 PSI of pressure faster than MAC700 and JC10 Plus air compressors. It delivers 4.2CFM of air, which will enable it to run larger tools. It is suitable for heavy-duty commercial projects.
Mac700 delivers 3.3CFM suitable for powering single large tools such as sprayers and wrenches. It also has a powerful 12-Amp motor, which builds up pressure quickly and runs continuously for long without overheating. JC10 is a small air compressor delivering only 2.35 CFM. It is only suitable for small finish tools such as brad guns and nail guns.
The tank size is important because it delivers the continuous supply of air needed to power tools. The tank also stores air allowing it to cool and drain all moisture to prevent corrosion in the tubes. Mac2400 is a twin-tank air compressor that stores 4.2 gallons of air, which delivers more air. MAC700 and Rolair JC10 are hot dog air compressors with 2.6 and 2.5 gallons, respectively. They are only suitable for intermittent use tools.
Rolair JC10 is the lightest in this category and also one of the lightest air compressors in the market. It weighs only 38lbs, which makes it easy to carry around unaided from site to site. Mac700 is also relatively portable, weighing 52lbs and fitted with a stable, easy-grip handle. Mac2400 is heavy weighing 80lbs, which makes it very difficult to move around.
None of these three air compressors can be said to be perfect for all projects; they are built for different types of projects with differing levels of hardships. Mac700 has the most extensive application scale because it can run the smallest pneumatic tools without blowing them up and also some of the biggest ones. Its CFM rating is 3.3, which is in range for most standard tools you may need in a workshop. It is also moderately priced, making it the best air compressor for the money.
Mac2400 is big, featuring an air capacity of 4.2gallons and delivering 4.2CFM of air. It can handle several industrial-grade projects as well as any standard blowing, spraying, and finishing tools in a workshop. It is, however, more expensive and bulkier, which puts it out of range for many homeowners.
JC10 is the go-to air compressor for light tasks at home or in a workshop. It is built with durable parts, but most importantly, it is quiet. It is suitable for indoor use allowing you to run any finish tools as well as blowing, inflating, and painting.
Getting the best air compressor can be a daunting task if you don’t know what to look for. We test and recommend the best airpower options for DIYers and shop owners, and these three are top performers. This review also has all the details what each air compressor can do, making your choice of air compressor easier. You can select any of these to give you a lifetime of airpower for your workshop.
Makita LS1018 Vs. LS1019L Vs. Festool Kapex KS Miter Saw
Health6 days ago
How To Overcome the Struggles of Returning to College After a Long Time
Tech1 week ago
Security Application Trend of Smart Seaport Terminal
PressRelease6 days ago
Monte Carlo closes $60m Series C for data observability platform
Business3 weeks ago
$250 million is raised by DataRobot for business AI
News4 weeks ago
Saxo Bank Review: Key Findings for 2022
Crypto1 week ago
What is Market Volatility in Financial Trading?
Health2 weeks ago
Cleanup Tips for Your Next Smoke Session
PressRelease5 days ago
Trax lands $640m for retail analytics platform